LED Sign First Use Note- SIFI13P7224
LED Sign First Use Note
(SIFI13P7224) May 16,2017
Thank you for purching my LED sign!
Before you ues it,some notes need to know.
- We have sent a text program to the LED sign, so after you power on ,waiting 5 secend ,it will show program.
- The sign input power is AC 110/220v,available in most countries.
- Update sign content,please use udisk. Please use the well-known brands such as Toshiba, Kingston, Sandisk and so on. Some poor quality udisk may not be compatible with the sign.
The LED sign software is
Hw LEDShow, Download it ,Scan QR code to get URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxcyn413mizt4a0/HW_LEDShow_160220.zip?dl=0
- How to make the contents of the display, please see the following usage guide.You can view online or download this ,please Scan QR code to get URL：https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ec159h3matb6nyv/AACwLfJPIH8tPxjDgh4QERdha?dl=0
- If steal wire too long, tie it.
- Any question,please contact us,we replay in 24 hours.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.