LED Sign First Use Note SIFI05P19264
The note expired in Sep 2018, any question, contact email@example.com
LED Sign First Use Note
(SIFI05P19264) Jul 02, 2018
Thank you for buying our LED sign!
Before you use it, some notes need to know.
- We have sent a gif program to the LED sign, so after you power on, waiting for 60 seconds, it will show gif program.SIGN show please watching the following youtube video!
- The sign boot time about 55 seconds, please Wait patiently, During this period, the sign is no show anything.
- How to make the contents of the display, please read usage guide.(This is video online)
- Upload sign content, please use udisk, item package contains a 8G udisk. Please use the well-known brands such as Toshiba, Kingston, Sandisk and so on. Some poor quality udisk may not be compatible with the sign.
- We recommended hang mode to mount sign, item package also contains accessories required for mounting. please read usage guide:
How to mount LED sign behind of window?All guide is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7ihzvwj8jtao6b/guide-3914-p5.zip?dl=0
- All usage guide and software, you can find it in udisk of accessories.
- The LED sign use Sheen LED panel controller, software is LEDGO, Download it, https://www.dropbox.com/s/7882evh8f7q77ls/LedGo_V2.6.6.zip?dl=0
- The sign input power is AC 110/220v, available in most countries.
- Do not use a white color background picture, white color will generate a lot of heat.
- Do not put a lot of video files,the length of each video is less than 30 seconds,15‘s is best.
- Close sign daily, to avoid more than 24 hours power on.
- If you have idea, but can’t make a program, I am happy to help you.I will email program to you, you only copy program file to udisk, then insert it into the sign, do not use the software.
Pingback: LED Sign First Use Note-SIFI05P19264 – LED Sign Technology Blog
Is there a way to resize uploaded videos? Mine is coming in tiny and I am unable to adjust like I am an image
no, you need to re-upload new program, resize video in the new program.
I am trying to update the panel with new graphics and it is not reading the Disk. I used LEDGO and sent it to the disk and the put the disk in the panel and nothing happens.
Is it work before?
I am having the same problem.
1.check if there is any file in u disk, if nothing, please watch the tutorial to find your missing.
tutorial1: how to put images to your sign
2.if, not answer1, please copy factory file to u disk, test whether the sign can read u disk, instructions in it:
3.if nothing in u disk, I guess you didn’t use the “To Udisk” button.
Fixed the problem. The USB provided wouldn’t work with the sign even formatted in FAT32. I used a SanDisk USB3.0 and now it’s working.
Is it possible to combine 6 of this sign?
Ate they waterproof?
no, it is an indoor sign, not waterproof.
This is a stand-alone version. You cannot connect several units into a large screen.