On Some computer, because the user doesn’t use the administrator account to enter Windows, HDPlayer can’t export program to USB disk, it pops some error message, sees it. Now the new version of the software has fixed the problem, please try it:https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsm6qb3v4rryygy/hdplayer.22.214.171.124.zip?dl=1
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Enable Windows 10 Administrator Account
There are quite a few ways to enable the hidden administrator account in Windows 10. Let’s discuss them one by one. You can use any method which is comfortable for you.
Enable built-in administrator account using user management tool
To enable Windows 10 administrator account using user management tool, do the following:
- Go to Run –> control userpasswords2
- Go to Advanced tab and then click on Advanced button under Advanced user management
- Under Users folder, you will find all the local users created on the system
- Right click “Administrator” user and go to Properties
- Uncheck “Account is Disabled” option and Press OKEnable administrator account in Windows 10
Don’t forget to password protect the Administrator account by setting a new password. By default, the administrator account will have no password.
After enabling the administrator user, you will see the user on the login screen. Just click on the administrator username and enter the password to login as administrator in your Windows 10 computer.
Thank you for buying the LED sign!
The user note is for SWFI04P24080
Before you use it, some notes need to know.
1. Software and Guide, manual, tutorial is here, you also can scan the QR code to get the download link.
2. When you run software HDplayer, need to select device type and set resolution. Please record: Don’t select others, it will go wrong.
Device Type: D10
Resolution: 240×80, 240 is Length，80 is Width
When connect sign with Wifi,
WiFi name:D10-xx-xxxxxx Password:88888888