How To Login As Administrator In Windows 10
Enable Windows 10 Administrator Account
There are quite a few ways to enable the hidden administrator account in Windows 10. Let’s discuss them one by one. You can use any method which is comfortable for you.
Enable built-in administrator account using user management tool
To enable Windows 10 administrator account using user management tool, do the following:
- Go to Run –> control userpasswords2
- Go to Advanced tab and then click on Advanced button under Advanced user management
- Under Users folder, you will find all the local users created on the system
- Right click “Administrator” user and go to Properties
- Uncheck “Account is Disabled” option and Press OKEnable administrator account in Windows 10
Don’t forget to password protect the Administrator account by setting a new password. By default, the administrator account will have no password.
After enabling the administrator user, you will see the user on the login screen. Just click on the administrator username and enter the password to login as administrator in your Windows 10 computer.